Sometimes, the level of care required by the patient is not entirely medical and requires less critical activities such as personal grooming, feeding, mobility, oral medication, monitoring of basic vitals and more.
Our caretakers are responsible and experienced in taking care of patient’s day-to-day activities across physical, mental and social spheres of life. Whether it’s personal hygiene, mobilization, transfers, bathing, feeding or involving patient in some social or mental activity, our caretakers are ready with a smile. Our caretakers are specially trained for Post Hospitalization / Post-Surgical / or Long Term Medical Care as well as assisted living. All our staff is background verified and supervised by senior nurses and doctors in care protocols.
As per your requirement, you can hire the services of a trained attendant for 12 hours or 24 hours double duty or 24 hours stay format.
Patient Care at Home by caretaker
Scope of Service
Nursing Assistant: Takes care of all non-medical / or basic medical needs of the patient including giving intramuscular and subcutaneous injections (e.g. insulin administration for diabetes)
Caretaker: Takes care of all non-medical / or basic medical needs of the patient except for giving injections
- Elder Care- provides support and assistance with daily activities, medication and assistance in social and mental wellbeing through care and compassion. Also are equipped to escalate concerns where required be it physical or mental wellbeing
- Special Needs Care- Helps in assisted living for patients with special needs be it mobility issues, learning difficulties, Cerebral palsy etc. our caretaker assists in compassionately handling the patient’s development and Activities of Daily Living
- Post-surgical Care- Looking after someone who has just undergone surgery can be stressful for the family and the patient as well. A trained caretaker monitors basic parameters and aids in activities of daily living and mobility where applicable supporting a happy and rapid recovery
- Bedside Care- For patients who are bedridden due to a neurological condition e.g. (stroke / post neurosurgery) / post-accident – care and close monitoring are essential to improve or maintain status quo. In such cases the family can sometimes be over stretched to provide care. Our specially trained caretakers assist in managing the care of such patients and monitoring their progress with utmost care.
- Adjunct to ICU Care- As an adjunct to ICU nursing services we provide trained caretakers to carry out important non-medical care of the critical patient. These caretakers have previous ICU experience and are specially selected.
All our caretaker at Home services are supported and supervised by senior nurses and doctors and follow special care protocols designed to enhance patient safety and aid in recovery
What We Don’t Do:
Laundry: the caretaker is responsible for taking care of soiled clothes of the patient only (separation and washing) and will not help/do the household laundry
Cleaning: The caretaker is responsible for maintaining the hygiene of the patient room only in case of spillage / etc. Regular day to day cleaning of the house or the room will not be the responsibility of the caretaker
Cooking: The caretaker is responsible for special feed preparation such as in case of Nasogastric Tube feeding from cooked material, the caretaker will not be responsible for cooking meals for the patient or the family.